Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My first post....

A warm hello to all readers,

To start off with, let me post a poem of mine and then I'll continue with other posts that might qualify as gyan! Apart from all techie stuff, we all require something nice and warm like poetry. :)

Over six months ago
When I was feeling so lost,
You arrived just like springtime
And covered me like the morning frost.

Your sweet voice, your cute smile
Brought me back to life
That was when I sat and wondered
Would you really be my wife?

For four years, love eluded us
Now it bonds us so tight
That I think just about you
All day and all night!

Oh darling, you make me feel so special
When you shower me with your care
Never will I take for granted
The love that we both share

I'll always treasure and keep
The moments we spent together
I still remember each and every one
And always look forward for another

You've changed my life so much
I want to thank you aloud
You've taught me so gently
What love is all about

It hurts me so much
To see us both miles apart
But you're mine and only mine
So says my lover heart.

I've died a thousand times
In my dreams, searching for you.
But I'd die again if needed to
Just to let you know I love you!
Just to let you know I love you!

Himanshu.

P.S. : Can you suggest a title?

http://incognito6174.googlepages.com

1 comment:

Amol Shah said...

going through the poem, here is what i suggest the name.

Its from ur last line :
"Just to let you know I love you!"